The all day hour rental self guided ride can take you from our Redondo beach shop to Venice beach.
The South-Bay beach bike path goes from Torrance beach to Playa Del Rey without having to go onto the streets. After that only a 15 minute ride on streets to reach Venice beach.
Feel free to stop off a long your route at the many restaurants the South Bay has to offer just steps off the beach bike path.
*All day: From 10-6pm
- Motor 350 WATT
- Range 25-40 miles*
Speeds Up to 20 mph
- Suspension Front
- Gears 7-speed with grip shifter
- Tires 27.5" x 3.0"
- Stand over Height 20.5"
- Seat Height 31.5"-41.5"
- Load Capacity 250 lbs
- *All range estimates are contingent upon rider and towing weight, riding style, wind speed and terrain.
GUIDELINES & REQUIREMENTS
- Arrive 15 minutes early for check in.
- You must read, understand and sign our liability waiver in person.
- Riders must be 18 years of age or older.
- Helmet must be worn at all time while riding on our e-bikes. Ours are free of charge or you could use yours.
- Riders must have a basic level of fitness and be able to confidently ride a bicycle.
- Rider weight limit of 250 pounds max.
- You must stay on paved paths and roads.
- If you don’t feel comfortable riding your e-bike at the start of your ride we will offer you a 50% refund.
- You will be provided with an e-bike and helmet unless you have one.
- You should plan to bring plenty of water, sunscreen and a snack a long for the ride.
- If weather is uncooperative the day of your booking we will contact you to discuss alternatives. For your safety it is not advised to ride in bad weather. We will be happy to either re-schedule your rental for a later day and time or offer you a 100% refund.
- Pedestrians always have the right of way.
- Do not speed above the posted limits and please follow standard traffic laws and rules.